The Transportation Intermediaries Association (TIA) is the premier organization for third-party logistics professionals doing business in North America. TIA provides resources, education, information, advocacy and connections to establish, maintain and expand ethical, profitable and growing businesses in service to their customers.
TIA provides leadership and direction for the 3PL industry and professionals to advance professional standards, business practices and the overall image and credibility of the profession and its ultimate contribution to society.
TIA helps third party logistics professionals better manage their companies for growth and profit.
This is done by:
- LOBBYING to protect their businesses from harmful regulation and by providing a strong voice for this important industry to Congress, the Administration, states, courts, shippers, carriers, and international organizations.
- Providing EDUCATION, RESEARCH, AND NETWORKING for CEOs and their employees designed to improve current operations, expand into new disciplines, and provide a competitive advantage for member companies.
- Providing MEMBER BENEFITS, SERVICES, AND PRODUCTS that provide recognizable returns on member dues investment and provide a competitive advantage for member companies.
- Promoting the HIGHEST ETHICAL STANDARDS for use by the professional 3PL industry.
- Developing BEST PRACTICES to enhance and protect shareholder value.
- Promoting the USE OF TIA MEMBERS by shippers and carriers.
- Maintaining a STRONG AND GROWING ASSOCIATION that can continue to meet the needs of our members and the industry.
To learn more go to: www.tianet.org