When you run a search in DAT Express, results will be automatically displayed on your screen.
Take note of the following:
- The total number of matches to your search will not currently exceed 500.
- Search results will sort by Age by default. Click the sort button or column headers to sort the list differently
- Each match you click on will display the details in the panel on the right of the screen.
- Matches that are in bold have not been viewed by you yet where ones that are not bold have been viewed.
- Within the details panel, the blue links will take you to the DAT Directory to show you more information about the company being viewed, such as their peer reviews.
- Clicking on any mileage will take you to PC* Miler to display the trip on a map using practical road miles.
- Clicking the star rating will display reviews that other brokers wrote on the company you are viewing.
- To see new results that have appeared since doing your last search, click the Refresh button at the top of the screen.
- In addition to exact matches, you will see similar results returned to you at the bottom of the list. These are provided as possible matches in case the exact matches do not work out. Orange highlighted fields represent where the similar match deviates from your search criteria