1. From DAT Account, click on User Management
2. In the upper right hand corner, click on Create a New User
3. Enter the user profile information
4. Under Seat Assignments click the box: DAT Load Board - TE Pro. Here it will tell you if there are seats available.
5. Click Create User. You will receive a verification message that says:
6. Click CLOSE.
7. The new user needs to go to their email and locate the email from DAT email@example.com
8. Open the email and click SET MY PASSWORD.
9. You will be taken to a Change password screen where you will need to create a new password. Create and verify the new password.
10. You will receive a message that your password has been successfully changed and will be presented with a login button.
11. This takes you HERE where you will select the product you are subscribing to.
12. Go to Account Information and enter your new credentials.