Once you are logged in, go to account.dat.com.
- Log in to your account.
- Click on Account.
- Click the Add Payment Method button to view the following screen
- Complete the following fields. (*asterisks* indicate the field is required)
- Cardholder name: The name how it appears on the credit card
- Card number: The credit card number. Once entered, the system will automatically determine what type of card it is (eg. Visa, MasterCard, etc)
- Expiration Date: Enter the Month and Year of expiration
- CVV Code: Security code on the back of most cards
- Billing Address:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Street Address
- Country (Cards with an address outside the US, Mexico, or Canada are not accepted)
- Set as auto payment: Select this to make the new payment method available for Auto Pay. Selecting this option will remove the Auto Pay from any other card on file.
- Click Save to add the payment method
Both payment methods will now be on file.